Wednesday 10 April 2013

Foluke Daramola throws surprise birthday party for hubby

Foluke Daramola throws surprise birthday party for hubby

 
To prove to the world that her new marriage is not on fire, yoruba actress, Foluke Daramola held a surprise birthday party for her  husband, Kayode Salako, last Thursday.
The occasion was graced by their families, friends,  A-list comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka and a few celebrities.
Kayode who was so thrilled by Foluke’s loving gesture, has this to say;
“Once again, Foluke has surprised me. We left our home to go to LASCOFIS and eat my favorite Isi Ewu, when she said she wanted to pick something here. I’m shocked that this is what she had planned for me and it’s more surprising that she got all of you here for the party. I must say that I’m very happy and I say thank you all for coming. I want to say that please do not listen to what the ‘Holy Ghost’ tells you about us, just keep praying for us. Thank You.
In case you don’t know the story about these two, Kayode was married with kids, before he met Foluke and his relationship with her ruined his marriage

No comments: